mark your territory by crying on things
think about what your dog would say to you if he knew how much you hated yourself
this just changed my life
imagine if your entire life was a social experiment
all I do anymore is sleep, feel bad for myself, and take selfies
I can’t believe drawing a black line across my eyelids makes me feel 10x prettier.
10 BETTER BODY AFFIRMATIONS FOR YOUNG WOMEN
1. Your body is in flux for the rest of your life. Think of your body as fluid instead of static — it’s always going to change. So get comfortable with those changes.
2. No one will love you or not love you because of your body. You are lovable because you’re you, not because your body looks a certain way.
3. The most intensely personal relationship you’ll ever have is with your body. It’s a lifelong relationship that’s well worth investing in and nurturing the same way you would with loved ones.
4. You don’t owe your body to anyone. Not sexually, not aesthetically. Your body is yours. Period.
5. What someone else says about your body says more about them than it does about you. Look past the actual snark to the person who’s saying it, because it’s only a reflection of what they think of themselves. That’s when you’ll see how little power their words have.
6. Your body is not a reflection of your character. It’s a physical home for the complex and wondrous and unique being that is you.
7. Take up as much space as you want. You don’t have to be small, or quiet, or docile, regardless of your physical size.
8. Everything you need to accept your body is already inside you. There’s no book, or diet, or workout routine or external affirmation that you need to feel good about your body right now.
9. Your body is a priority. It’s always trying to tell you things. Taking the time to listen to is of the utmost importance.
10. Wear whatever you want. Your body shape does not dictate your personal style, and fashion rules that say otherwise are wrong. Dress yourself in a way that makes you feel happy and confident and beautiful, because guess what? You are.
u ever have that friend where ur like. yes lets get an apartment together. lets adopt 200 cats. lets DO IT
I’m so fucking stressed and nervous and confused. I don’t want to talk to you, but I know I have to if we are going to solve this. I totally regret telling you my feelings and shit. I never should have.
I am not a charity case, and I don’t need to be “saved” by you. I am fine on my own. I’ve been on my own for a while, and I’m okay. I don’t need you coming around and pretending to care about me. I really don’t need it. I’m okay by myself.
To the anon who sent me that really nice message:
Thank you so much! I don’t want ti respond because it’ll take it out of my ask and I want it there anytimd I get sad so I can read it, but I so appreciate you telling me that and if you ever do want to talk, feel free to message me! You’re so kind and wow. Thank you.